- Shiny ripstop ski jacket
- Feminine cut, strikingly waisted and figure hugging
- Slightly shorter cut
- Cross stitching from the waist
- Detachable and adjustable loden hood
- Reliable wind and cold protection at the neck thanks to two push buttons on the hood
- Torso and sleeve insides made of stretchy Schöller Softshell
- Distinctive loden details on shoulders, upper arms and zipper undercuts
- Removable snow skirt
- Two-way zipper
- Two pockets with zip
- Ski pass pocket with zip
- Two inside pockets
The feminine ski jacket with its cross-quilting fits perfectly with the FRAUENSCHUH ski pants Maisy in the Jet-pant style, but also with all others. The slim sillhouette is accentuated with the shiny shiny ripstop material, which is breathable, water- and wind-repellent. The material mix with loden provides another eye-catcher.
61% Polyamid, 15% Polyester, 12% Wolle, 7% Polyurethan, 5% Elasthan
We recommend always clean the product according to the washing instructions of the garment. Before washing, please close all zippers, so the teeth of the zippers are protected. Choose hand wash or a special hand wash program from your washing machine with the lowest possible temperature (easy care 30°) and use little detergent and do not add fabric softener. Do not bleach the material and do not put it in the dryer. After washing, it is suitable to hang the product on the clothesline while damp and let it dry in a well-ventilated place. After drying, you can steam the product briefly at low temperature. You can also make a cleaning in the laundromat.