New for Autumn/Winter 2020-21. NADINE is a puffer jacker with a small straight collar that will make you love the cold season!
Made from satin nylon with interlock fleece yokes, it can be worn in athletic mode with spindle-cut trousers and a turtleneck jumper, as well as in a more activewear version with leggings and a sweatshirt.
Available in Black and Neige, it features cool details: the collar with Fusalp monogrammed snaps, the zipped hand pockets and the graphic stitching on the shoulders, a signature of the brand.
- Bi fabrics down Ski Jacket
- Satin nylon as main fabric
- Double knits fleece on shoulder band, biceps, under arm and side body
- DuPont™ Sorona® wadding fibers
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Italian Pattern
- 2 Fusalp monogrammed snap fasteners on collar
- 2 zip hand pockets
Shell 1 : 85% polyamide 15% elastane
Shell 2 : 93% polyester 7% elastane
Lining 1 : 100% polyamide
Padding Inside : 100% polyester