- Beltbag made of softshell
- Dirt-repellent outer material
- Spacious main compartment plus two small zip pockets at the front
- Adjustable belt with clip fastener in metal look
- Inside material made of water-repellent performance ski
- With loden details
The trendy beltbag, currently really fashionable again, is made of Schöller softshell: a robust, multi-layer material which is very elastic, breathable, water-repellent and dirt-repellent. The main compartment offers generous space e.g. for mobile phone, money and keys. Other items can be kept in the two zip pockets. All three compartments are made of performance ski material, a very elastic, water-repellent and breathable material. The metal clip fastener and loden details further enhance the look. This practical beltbag is particularly lightweight and can, therefore, be worn close to the body: in the classic style around the hips or across the back.
49% polyester, 30% polyamide, 12% polyurethane, 9% elastane